- 7 Customer statistics
1 Loyalty for dummies
2 About Joyn
3 Starting with Joyn
4 The Joyn merchant portal
- 4.1 Adjusting data in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.2 Activating Joyn Integrations in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.3 Customer statistics in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.4 Transactions in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.5 Customer data in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.6 Rewards in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.7 Email Campaigns
- 4.8 Coupons in the Joyn merchant portal
5 Joyn Business Apps
6 Device-related questions
7 Customer statistics
10 Email Campaigns
11 Mobile payments with Joyn (only available in Belgium)
12 Saving points with KBC/CBC/KBC Brussels Mobile
13 The Joyn merchant network
14 The Joyn integration options
15 Joyn Advertising campaigns
What statistics can I find in the Joyn merchant portal?
You can find an overview of all statistics and data of your customers under the ‘Statistics’ tab in your Joyn merchant portal.
At the top, you can see a dynamic graph that shows the scanning behaviour of your customers. You can filter the graph by period and by scans. What are the busier periods in your shop? Which coupons perform better? And which less? You can find the answers to these questions in this graph.
The statistics continue underneath the graph:
- Your total number of customers
- A percentage of your customers, divided by gender, age and place of residence
- The number of rewards redeemed in the last 30 days
- Your percentage of loyal customers. Click here to discover how to set the percentage of loyal customers.
- Unique, new and returning customers in the last 30 days, or the last 6 months