- 10 Email Campaigns
- 10.1 General information about email campaigns
1 Loyalty for dummies
2 About Joyn
3 Starting with Joyn
4 The Joyn merchant portal
- 4.1 Adjusting data in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.2 Activating Joyn Integrations in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.3 Customer statistics in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.4 Transactions in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.5 Customer data in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.6 Rewards in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.7 Email Campaigns
- 4.8 Coupons in the Joyn merchant portal
5 Joyn Business Apps
6 Device-related questions
7 Customer statistics
10 Email Campaigns
11 Mobile payments with Joyn (only available in Belgium)
12 Saving points with KBC/CBC/KBC Brussels Mobile
13 The Joyn merchant network
14 The Joyn integration options
15 Joyn Advertising campaigns
What kind of emails can I send to increase loyalty among Joyn users?
Be creative! You only increase loyalty when your e-mail is genuine and your offer is fun and useful. You can find the most common types of emails and examples here:
You can send a one-time email campaign when you start a one-time promotion or need to share some information. Options to choose from.
- Thank your customer with 1, 2, 3, etc. years of loyalty.
- Have new products? Suggest some and let your customers try them out.
- Motivate your customers to recommend your store to neighbours, family and friends.
You only need to set up automatic email campaigns once and the system will send the email at the set time. This is how you select…
- The automatic birthday campaign. Celebrate your customer’s birthday with a fun gift.
- The automatic reminder campaign. Customers haven’t stopped by for a while? Your loyalty programme will send out a pre-set reminder with a coupon!