1 Loyalty for dummies
2 About Joyn
3 Starting with Joyn
4 The Joyn merchant portal
- 4.1 Adjusting data in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.2 Activating Joyn Integrations in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.3 Customer statistics in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.4 Transactions in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.5 Customer data in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.6 Rewards in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.7 Email Campaigns
- 4.8 Coupons in the Joyn merchant portal
5 Joyn Business Apps
6 Device-related questions
7 Customer statistics
10 Email Campaigns
11 Mobile payments with Joyn (only available in Belgium)
12 Saving points with KBC/CBC/KBC Brussels Mobile
13 The Joyn merchant network
14 The Joyn integration options
15 Joyn Advertising campaigns
How do I create a one-time campaign?
You can create a one-time campaign in the Joyn merchant portal by completing the steps below:
- Go to the Joyn merchant portal (business.joyn.eu) and log in.
- Open the ‘Campaigns’ tab.
- Choose ‘+ Create new campaign’.
- Select the ‘One-time’ option and name your campaign.
- Fill in the content of your campaign.
- Want to add a coupon, link or attachment? Click on the plus sign and follow the steps.
- Select the target group to whom you want to send the one-time campaign.
You only send a one-time campaign once. It’s an easy way to respond to holidays and current events!