- 10 Email Campaigns
- 10.1 General information about email campaigns
1 Loyalty for dummies
2 About Joyn
3 Starting with Joyn
4 The Joyn merchant portal
- 4.1 Adjusting data in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.2 Activating Joyn Integrations in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.3 Customer statistics in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.4 Transactions in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.5 Customer data in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.6 Rewards in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.7 Email Campaigns
- 4.8 Coupons in the Joyn merchant portal
5 Joyn Business Apps
6 Device-related questions
7 Customer statistics
10 Email Campaigns
11 Mobile payments with Joyn (only available in Belgium)
12 Saving points with KBC/CBC/KBC Brussels Mobile
13 The Joyn merchant network
14 The Joyn integration options
15 Joyn Advertising campaigns
How do I create a new campaign?
Want to create a one-time campaign, automatic birthday campaign or a reminder campaign? You can do this quickly and easily in your Joyn merchant portal by completing the steps below.
- Go to the Joyn merchant portal (business.joyn.eu) and log in.
- Open the ‘Campaigns’ tab.
- Choose ‘+ Create new campaign’.
- Select the ‘One-time’, ‘Birthday’ or ‘Reminder’ option according to the campaign you want to create and name your campaign.
TIP: Be sure to add a coupon to your email, because this will encourage your customer to visit you again soon.
Satisfied with the layout and campaign? Hit the send button!
The final option you can use is the Joyn Advertising campaign. With this campaign, Joyn users in the local area will receive a notification about your shop. So expect to welcome new customers to your shop soon! Interested? Apply for the Joyn Advertising campaign by clicking here!