1 Loyalty for dummies
2 About Joyn
3 Starting with Joyn
4 The Joyn merchant portal
- 4.1 Adjusting data in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.2 Activating Joyn Integrations in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.3 Customer statistics in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.4 Transactions in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.5 Customer data in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.6 Rewards in the Joyn merchant portal
- 4.7 Email Campaigns
- 4.8 Coupons in the Joyn merchant portal
5 Joyn Business Apps
6 Device-related questions
7 Customer statistics
10 Email Campaigns
11 Mobile payments with Joyn (only available in Belgium)
12 Saving points with KBC/CBC/KBC Brussels Mobile
13 The Joyn merchant network
14 The Joyn integration options
15 Joyn Advertising campaigns
Can I also deduct points with the Joyn Business App?
No, that’s not possible. Made a mistake? You can rectify this on your merchant portal.
How do you do this?
You cannot deduct points, but you can delete a transaction. The procedure is as follows:
- Log in at business.joyn.eu.
- Open the ‘Transactions’ tab and find the transaction you want to cancel.
Can’t remember when the transaction took place, but do know the customer? In that case, find the customer and look for the transaction in his or her personal history.
- Press the bin icon next to the transaction you want to delete.
- Confirm by pressing the blue ‘Remove transaction’ button.